PartnersWe power decisions at premier financial institutions
Brokers offering platforms integrated with Trade Ideas:
Brokers offering automation powered by Trade Ideas:
LiveTraders is a collaboration of professional traders Anmol, Jared and Jay that became frustrated with many of the other chat rooms we visited and traded in. In general we felt that there was too much hype and not enough transparency. It was because of this lack of transparency that we wanted to showcase a more realistic (and transparent) trading room where traders could feel comfortable that the people teaching them were genuinely trading the stocks they were suggesting as well trading with real money, not simulators. That is why we decided to open LiveTraders, a community of, and for serious traders.
Imagine a system that enabled you to create a simulated trading environment where your students can really experience the thrill of making real-time trades but without the risk? Enter TraderSimulator.com – USA’s most popular entry-level trading platform – now available for your day trader education program. TraderSimulator.com allows you to: Boost your income and upsell other courses as students’ progress. Become the future of day trader education. We help you turn novices into expert traders. Teach like never before; and help your students make real money.
Logix has is built on very sophisticated technological infrastructure.
- We use server redundancy across the world.
- We have MySQL servers in cluster mode transferring data from USA to Europa to Asia and viceversa
- We have a farm of Oracle glassfish servers supporting the web application, which is so complex that it must use multithreading techniques setup on Oracle servers.
- We use 256bits SSL encryption to be able to send automatic emails from our apps and from our website to avoid spam and attackers.
- And finally the backoffice uses the data clustering feature of our MySQL servers to globally manage the traders no matter which server they are connected to.
Valued Partners with Trade Ideas: